Our Goal Is to Become Our Clients' Most Trusted Advisor by:
- Providing high-quality objective advice and placing our clients interests above all else.
- Caring for clients personally and demonstrating concern by going the extra mile in each and every client interaction and service opportunity.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing our financial advice in a fun, unique, and effective way to improve clients' lives.
- Making sure wealth makes our clients' lives and those they care about better
The Bucholtz Consulting staff members treat their clients and others at all times, unconditionally:
- We are gracious
- We demonstrate compassion
- We understand before wanting to be understood (We listen before we speak.)
- We keep our word
- We are honest and truthful
- We are kind and caring
- We never make the client feel foolish or stupid. (We are the strange ones because we love this stuff!)
- We maintain a servant's attitude
- We make the client feel comfortable
- We are patient
- We are enlightening and educational
- We treat all client concerns (no matter how big or small) with great importance
- We are strong advocates for our clients
- It is our responsibility to communicate in a way the client can understand.
If the client doesn't understand, we need to find another way to explain.