Why do we offer a No-cost, No-obligation First Meeting?
We believe in treating others how we would want to be treated and this begins in our very first meeting. Your complimentary meeting will provide value regardless of whether you decide to take another step with Bucholtz Consulting. It is a casual visit designed to answer your questions and focus on you and your goals. The only decision to be made at the first meeting is whether it makes sense to have another meeting.
Who takes advantage of the complimentary meeting offer? Here are some common reasons people come to see us:
- Want to know exactly how much money they will need to retire and where their monthly income will come from in retirement
- Are looking for ways to lower their income tax bill and be certain they are saving in the “smartest” way
- Wonder what colleges their kids should consider and how best to pay for college
- Want to know how to maximize their Social Security benefits
- Want to make sure the people they love are taken care of if something unforeseen occurs
- Want someone to take a look at their complete financial picture to avoid any “financial blindspots”
- Are unsure if they have the right investment strategy or don’t know what they own (401k’s, IRA’s, Annuities, 403b’s, Roth’s, Life Insurance)
- Need to make a lump-sum vs lifetime payment pension decision
If you are ready to take the first step to improving your financial future, click here for the First Meeting Organizer. Once you submit a completed First Meeting Organizer, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your complimentary first meeting. We look forward to meeting you.