Where are you getting advice about filing for Social Security?
The Social Security Administration? Your friends? The barber? …
The Social Security agency is overwhelmed with baby boomers applying and doesn’t give advice. Your friends’ circumstances are different than yours. And the barber, well…
The fact of the matter is reliable information is hard to come by and the amount of money at stake is too great to risk. This is money that will affect the quality of the rest of your life.
Too many people leave money on the table because they didn’t know they had the ability to make choices to collect more in Social Security benefits. The difference could be thousands of dollars in cumulative benefits. Don’t be satisfied that you are getting something from Social Security, get the most you can!
Bucholtz Consulting can provide you with a customized report with straightforward options and action steps. Your Key to Social Security from Bucholtz Consulting can help you make the best choice and maximize your Social Security benefits.
Did you know . . .
- Claiming before full retirement age will “lock-in” reduced monthly payments for life?
- Waiting to collect benefits until age 70 can increase benefits by 8% per year, up to 32%?
- If you are unmarried, but were previously married 10 years or more, you can claim under your former spouses’ earnings record?
- Your decision can have a significant impact on your spouses Social Security income
You can determine your Social Security income
It’s your decision when to file for Social Security, but how do you learn all the rules and options available? You need expert advice to create a strategy that will put money in your pocket during retirement. Making the wrong decision can cost you money when you need it most.
You don’t have to become an expert – Bucholtz Consulting can help you get the answers you need to make the best decision to “get more” from Social Security.
Why Social Security matters…
- Deciding when to begin receiving Social Security benefits is a complicated decision.
- A Social Security representative can’t give you advice, but can help explain your options.
- By making the best decision with your Social Security benefits and coordinating your other retirement accounts, you can make your retirement income last longer, giving you more freedom in retirement.
Get help to make the best Social Security decision for FREE!
Bucholtz Consulting will help make the decision process easier to understand. Get your own personalized report for FREE! Provide your Social Security Administration statement, marital status and your birthdate. With this information your Key to Social Security will be created, giving you step by step instructions to claim your benefits.
DON’T LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE. Optimizing your claiming strategy may provide thousands of dollars more for you to enjoy during your retirement!
If you are ready to take the first step to improving your financial future or would like to talk about the results of your free Key to Social Security Report, click here for the First Meeting Organizer. Once you submit a completed First Meeting Organizer, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your complimentary first meeting. We look forward to meeting you.
Fill out the form below to submit your request for your free Key to Social Security Report!
If you prefer to complete your request for your report by hand, click here, print and follow the instructions on the printed copy.