Would you benefit from our complimentary first meeting?
Our complimentary first meeting is designed to provide you with real value. It is a casual, get-to-know one another visit to answer your most important questions. The only decision to be made at the first meeting is whether it makes sense to have another meeting.
Should you schedule your complimentary first meeting?
Yes – if you have any of the following questions:
- Do I have the right investment strategy?
- What is my money invested in and what do I own? (401k’s, IRA’s, Annuities, 403b’s, Roth’s, Life Insurance)
- Can my income tax be lowered to be sure that I’m saving in the “smartest” way?
- How can I save enough to be able to spend without worry or guilt?
- In what ways can I bring more order, purpose, and discipline to my financial plan?
- How can I find a trusted advisor to have in place as a “contingency plan”?
- What colleges should my children consider, and how can I pay for it?
- If the unforeseen occurs, will the people I love be provided for?
- Can I avoid “financial blind spots” with a professional review of my complete financial picture?
Yes – if you’ve been thinking about retirement and these questions seem familiar:
- Exactly how much money do I need to retire, and where will my income come from?
- How can I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- Should I choose the lump-sum or lifetime payment plan for my pension?
If you are ready to take the first step to improving your financial future, click here for the First Meeting Organizer. Once you submit a completed First Meeting Organizer, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your complimentary first meeting. We look forward to meeting you.